Games Programmer (Unity)
No Yetis Allowed are looking for a Unity developer as part of our team working on some unannounced mobile app games, using some of the world’s most well known characters.
We are looking for applicants with strong programming experience and who care deeply about the quality of a game.
- This role is open to a Permanent or Fixed-Term Contract.
- Flexible working hours are considered.
The position is based in Croydon, just south of London with close links to the city yet accessible to the countryside.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a key player with a hands on creative role in an agile and fun environment.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2 years minimum Unity experience on commercial projects
- Comfortable with building scenes from basic components
- Very competent writing and debugging scripts in C#
- Worked on at least 1 released title for the iOS or Android platform
- Ability to work in a team environment
If you feel you are suitable for this position, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org